Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company that values employees inclusion and diversity? Then join the Eaton team and help us provide sustainable and innovative solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Reporting to the Sales Manager, ICPD/PDC. The purpose of this position is to effectively establish and grow preferred panel builder partner program. Predominately working towards establishing a footprint in the commercial construction segement by aligning with all Eaton product groups to win orders.
- Be able to analyse the market down to a personal level and build strategic plans on how to implement panel builder program
- Manage and support both technical and commercial questions from partners.
- Identify leads and create sales to meet organisational objectives and revenue targets
- Understanding the routes to market/influencers from end user – consultant – contractors – manufacturing and how to identify and address their needs
- Needs to be able to co-ordinate across a matrix organisation from sales, marketing, supply chain, divisions etc
- Be able to build and articulate a program value proposition and work with sales and marketing teams to create messaging
- Proactively engage in forecasting sales and project pipeline
- Engage in the planning, pricing proposal
- A technical qualification coupled with commercial experience and proven track record in this specific field
- 3 years’ experience in electrical related business.
- Understand Motor Control Centres
- LV Technical understanding and experience with panel builders would be an advantage
- Creative thinker, detail oriented and manual dexterity
- Organisational Skills – to map out projects, prioritize workload and keep accurate documentation.
- Must be able to transfer cultural differences and obstacles
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time