If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Associate Analyst –Learning Content in Eaton’s Corporate business, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- This position’s core accountability is to curate, market and support current and new learning/content on various learning platform including (but not limited to)- LMS, Functional colleges, Web platforms (ERG, Sharepoint), Mobile Learning (Yammer, WCM) and Video platform (Bright cove).
- The incumbent will provide end user support for Eaton University supported platforms and execute projects that come through the Eaton’s ticketing portal and execute standard work communications.
- The incumbent will actively maintain relationships with various Eaton IT groups, and vendors to ensure appropriate support.
- Market Eaton University content to target audience using different tools such as newsletter, yammer, ERGs, emails and other digital marketing tools
- Create and maintain content marketing calendar for various marketing activities
- Achieve a minimum of 10% increase in content usage month on month on month and 20% increase year on year.
- Create and maintain various metrices related to content marketing
- Create and publish quick marketing videos using video publishing softwares
- Curate learning content (with knowledge of appropriate content licensing models)
- Internal learning resources and websites
- External licensed vendor content
- External open source content platforms
- External Video based platforms
- Develop, drive, automate and execute content curation framework for Eaton University and Eaton
- Maintain and update LMS taxonomy for internal and external content.
- Support any platform upgrades/updates, new release configuration change processes for LMS enhancements.
- Exceed SLA expectations consistently while providing learning support through various ticketing systems. These include (and not limited to):
- Deploy and support learning platforms for new audiences (Shop-floor, new regions, etc.)
- Maintain and develop appropriate support networks through the Eaton U Operations team, vendors and IT.
- Establish and enhance Eaton U Service Level Agreements on the supported learning platforms through continuous improvements.
- Maintain defined troubleshooting scripts, and manage user requests and related processes
- Initiate, manage and work on projects across Eaton University platforms for customizations and using new features.
- Build and maintain knowledge resource centers or Knowledgebase for all tools
- Establish and manage technical and functional standards for ERGs, Yammer, Video learning and the user acceptance testing (UAT) process for deployments on these platforms.
- Determine when to escalate problems to IT support teams.
- Perform root cause analysis for recurring and/or widespread problems related to e-Learning and other platforms and recommends systemic remediation.
- Be a continuous learner and excel by setting personal benchmarks for quality, customer excellence and be recognized as an expert in learning & development industry practices.
- Actively support Operations team on building technical and functional competencies on supported technologies.
- This person must have an experience within learning and development/knowledge management and understanding of various learning technologies, interoperability protocols, and software applications needed for the development and deployment of on-line, web-based learning, collaboration tools, technical support and custom development in a multi-lingual/global environment.
- Required- MBA (Marketing) plus B. Tech
- Required – 2 to 3 years’ experience in content curation/ content marketing/ social media marketing
- Preferred- Experience in Office 365, yammer and Sharepoint online
- Preferred- Experience with enterprise LMS and social learning platforms
- Preferred - Ability to conduct training sessions
- Experience with vendor and client management with good customer service and people skills.
- Tools: Sharepoint Online, Video publishing softwares
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: * RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only