- Work with central marketing automation team, media buying and PR agencies, central segment marcomm managers and segment/channel marketing team in Iberia.
- Develop a structured digital marketing plan that drives measurable pipelines and is in line with Company’s targets.
- Maximize Media Buying ROI through effective: SEO, SEM, CRO, A/B testing, analysis and reporting, etc.
- Ensure all digital marketing activities are tracked, reported and presented back to the business to facilitate continual learning and improvement.
- Focus on lead generation and ensure the link to CRM for an effective management of the generated leads by the sales teams.
- Work with the central marketing automation team to develop and profile the local prospect database and plan cadenced interactions to deepen our relationship with current database members.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review, adhere to brand guidelines and are continually updated, to maximize buyer journeys, strong UX and visitor engagement.
- Ensure Iberia Sales Organization is effectively leveraging all content available across his digital estate, by promoting new and existing contents and assets.
- Promote the digital marketing culture inside the Company and keep up with the latest digital trends.
- Bachelor degree and preferable specialization in digital marketing.
- Good understanding of digital marketing logics, techniques, tools and platforms.
- Fluent English, Spanish is a plus.
- Consolidated knowledge of digital marketing main topics: brand management, web content, SEO, SEM, CRO, Web Analytics, social media management, e-mail marketing.
- Experience with Pay per Click platforms and SEM strategies for customer acquisition (in particular Google Ads and Facebook Ads).
- Web publishing and content management skills (preferably Adobe Experience Manager).
- Experience with email/marketing automation platforms, preferably Oracle Eloqua.
- E-mail marketing and implementation of A/B testing to increase effectiveness.
- Social media publishing, monitoring and analytics.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience of working in B2B marketing would be an advantage.
- HTML, CSS basis knowledge would be beneficial.
- Google Adwords certification would be an advantage.
- Consolidated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Great working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us.
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No