Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Our Business Service Centre site employs around 650 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Sales and Marketing organization in account data management! You will be responsible for accurate and complete account creation and maintenance, customer classification setting, grouping and/or hierarchy setting. You will be the primary contact for account data for the various (country) sales organizations and marketing teams.
You will be working with various ERP systems (mainly SAP and Oracle), C360 and TPH, as well as external tools to classify the accounts in an accurate way. You will be supported by the Lead Data Stewards in the various ES EMEA organizations. You will contribute to improve the customer creation and maintenance process for Electrical EMEA.
You will make difference by:
- creating and maintaining account master data in C360 within an agreed timeframe
- creating and maintaining customer master data in SAP, Oracle and other ERP systems within an agreed timeframe
- maintaining the accurate selling relationship and hierarchy within an agreed timeframe.
- entering and managing customer classification, grouping and hierarchy setting through virtual teams with support of country-/central sales organizations, segment management and marketing teams and product divisions in various systems
- improving continuously the consistency, integrity and availability of business relevant data
- improving reporting and BI by providing accurate customer hierarchy, classification and grouping in OBIEE/QlikView/other BI tools
- supporting the business and IT teams in testing of new BI tools functions related to master data
- supporting the development and enhancement of Eaton’s central customer data management initiative Trading Partner Hub (TPH)
Your experience matters:
- Outstanding communication skills in English (additional German or French language knowledge is an advantage)
- Demonstrated ERP skills (Oracle, SAP) – additional experience in CRM tools a plus
- Solid experience with Customer data flows and customer data quality improvement
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role (BI/Reporting/Master Data/Customer Service)
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and solve problems individually
- Ability to gain cross group support for processes development and deployment
- Ability to translate business needs into IT requirements to build customer data centric dashboards
- Experience in working with international cross-functional teams
- Process approach and understanding of B2B activities
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
- Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No