(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Production Planning MFG, you will be responsible for maintaining optimum inventory and ensure exact quantity of material that is available at the specific time to produce exact quantity in the production orders for final products.
Maximize assets and capacity utilization while meeting management's objective of satisfying customer demand. You will be based in Ankara covering the prescribed territories.
Your key deliverables:
- Planning sales orders (component, umc and Eaton group sales)
- Opening of worked orders.
- Sharing deadline information with the sales department.
- Sharing material information with the purchasing department.
- Preparing reports requested by the manager.
- Performing adequate material and production planning in line with law and internal standards.
- Maintaining adequate purchasing, controlling and monitoring of raw material deliveries.
- Analyzing and operates with supplies in order to minimize expenses and serve customer better.
- Cooperating with Logistics, Transport and Production sectors
- Maintaining material master records in ERP
- Operating the data trough ERP transactions specified for material and production planning
- Running and distributing all necessary reports and files requested by supervisor in certain content and form
- Recommending and actively conducting all criteria for quality and internal procedures improvement.
- Performing all activities related to law and internal standards defined in Environment, Health and Safety.
- Completing other actions delegated by Material/Production planning supervisor
- Industrial engineer graduate preferred
- At least 3 years planning experience
- Have knowledge deadline, line planning, takt time, heijunka, kanban, lean manufacturing, scheduling
- Good knowledge of English language
- Very Good knowledge of MS Office tools
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No