Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s EMEA BSC was established in 2015. Our Business Service Center site employs around 600 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our HR Services team and delight our internal customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively.
As an HR Services Associate you will be responsible for the execution of customer facing duties within the talent acquisition and administration work streams within HR Services.
You will make a difference by:
- Processing new hires, promotions, employee status changes, and other employee lifecycle events in Eaton systems
- Processing pay changes and HR documents including: promotions/demotions/transfers, ad hoc wage/salary changes,
- Scheduling interviews
- Ensuring that all necessary documents and approvals have been received and information is entered accurately
- Resolving errors related to job or employee information
- Coordinating data entry into third party systems where not automated
- Answering employee’s queries about HR-related issues
- Arranging travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Creating HR process documentation
- Commiting and delivering process improvements to keep processes optimized
- Preparing reports
- Supporting global mobility process
Your experience matters:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 0-2 years HR experience
- Fluent communication skills (via phone, email and in-person) in English and Polish
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Customer service orientation
- Problem-solving attitude
- Organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Acts honestly
- Ability to work in teams
- Adaptable and flexible
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for yo
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions that provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has more than 100,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time