If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a IE Engineer - APAC Region in Eaton’s Industrial business, based in TaiNan City, Taiwan. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- To drive plant VSM success through leading the direction of CI projects and ensuring the progress of CI projects on time.
- To detect the plant bottle neck both in facility and manpower capacity and generate necessary actions based on Rolling forecast.
- To lead multi-function operator strategy to achieve annual flexible productivity goal based on Rolling forecast.
- To establish manpower and facility capacity model to optimize monthly OT hours and execute manpower scheduling by monthly and weekly demand forecast.
- To set up the accurate run time data base from new product launch phase to mass production phase and lead related team to execute trouble shooting project with the deviation of run time
- To set up the leading indicator of flexible productivity including manpower efficiency and OEE performance rate
- To optimize plant layout, relocation for better flow process and waste elimination. And work with related production team and facility team to prepare ideal layout drawing and implementation plan.
- To lead the team to complete new equipment and automation introduce projects based on ideal VSM drawing.
Engineering BS or above, preferably with Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
5 to 8 years of working related in engineering experience in manufacturing environment.
IE skills, knowledge of automation, data analysis, knowledge of lean tools.
Proficiency in analytical skills and PC Skills, such as MS Excel, Power point, Auto CAD Software.
- Good sense of urgency and time management.
Be a team player with good Interpersonal skills and able to communicate with team well.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *LI-HS1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time