Eaton located in Eden Prairie, MN has a position opening for Digital Marketing Intern in Hydraulics Group.
We make what matters work.
At Eaton, we believe that power, whether it’s electrical, hydraulic or mechanical power -- is a fundamental part of people’s lives. Technology, transportation, energy and infrastructure—these are things the world relies on every day. That’s why we are dedicated to helping our customers across the world find new ways to manage power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. And we’re committed to improving people’s lives, the communities where we live and work, and the planet our future generations will depend on. Because that’s what really matters–and we’re here to make sure it works.
While our vision is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services, our culture and what we value can be represented in six essential leadership attributes expected of all Eaton employees.
- We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
- We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
- We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
- We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
- We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
- We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
Eaton Hydraulics has an opening for a Digital Marketing Intern position located in Eden Prairie, MN. As a member of the digital experience team in the hydraulics marketing division, you will be exposed to web content development, page building, asset loading & tagging, master data management database, analytics and SEO. You will also perform testing, troubleshooting and other additional duties to support our marketing and digital strategies
- Lead asset inventory and tagging to support migration of digital assets from existing websites to new Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Review literature and documents with Marketing Communications (MarCom) team and respective product managers to determine which assets to migrate, update meta data and add appropriate tags.
- Work collaboratively with MarCom team on audit of product imagery; work cross cross-departmentally to outline needs, source & resize, upload, tag and publish.
- Work with the MarCom team to review videos and presentations on existing website (Powersource) and determine which will move to AEM.
- Build new content/pages with established digital brand standards and edit existing content utilizing AEM.
- Perform webpage audits for consistent design, metadata, testing and troubleshooting.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as needed.
- Utilize project management system to organize, track and complete tasks.
- Create training documentation based on projects as assigned.
- Additional duties as needed to support marketing & digital strategies.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum overall GPA of 2.8 or higher (Career or in-major GPA will not be considered).
- Minimum of one year of collegiate courses completed or equivalent by the start of the internship.
- Ability to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Must reside within 50 miles of Eden Prairie, MN.
- Prior internship or co-op experience.
- Ability to use standard technology applications (including but not limited to Outlook, Microsoft Word and Power Point).
- Major in marketing, finance, IT, Digital and/or sales.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication skills needed in order to work well with multiple functions and also ask for assistance when needed.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time