Eaton’s MTL Division is looking for a:
Field sales Manager – Southern France
Hiring Location: Lyon region. Home office contract available.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
You will act as Field sales Manager for our MTL Division and you will cover the French Southern regions.
This line is part of Eaton’s Crouse Hinds series portfolio, manufacturing electrical products to control, operate and protect assets in harsh and hazardous environments. Our products are used in all types of locations (hazardous and general), from offshore oil and gas platforms, power production plants and petrochemical installations to pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and other manufacturing/process plants. Dedication to our customers continues to drive our development of new products to ensure we deliver the best values and solutions to meet our customers’ needs, supported by a global network of sales and support centres.
Your key deliverables:
· Ensure CRM is utilized and maintained fully with regard to local and global project opportunities, customer contact details, call activities and future business activities.
· Develop, maintain and grow relationships with distributors, direct customers and team members.
· Working with European Sales Director and colleagues provide accurate orders/sales forecasting on a regular basis as required.
· Ensure Regional Operating Plan is in place, updated and utilized.
· Drive the Eaton, MTL products Channel Strategy
· Ensure Channel Partners achieve revenue targets
· Increase penetration of products/services into Channel Partner base
· Facilitate training/support local branch staff to drive business growth/share
· Develop Channel Partner goals and plans on annual basis
· Drive regular quarterly business reviews with Channel Partners
· Work with Channel Partners to obtain sales leads and opportunities
· Perform other activities in line with the requirement of the business (e.g. project pursuit)
· Background in a similar industry and minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
· Solid technical knowledge and experience with similar products
· Good understanding of the technology used within the process automation market
· Development of project funnel in the region
· Addition of distribution partners split out per market segment
· Customer-facing Account Development and Closing
· Contracting, dealing with Implementation issues & customer service
· Prospecting, market development and planning
· Budget responsibility €900k (Southern France)
· Ability to communicate on all levels (both in- and external customers)
· Native speaking French and good English language skills
· Strong commercial negotiating ability
· Good interpersonal skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time