Eaton’s Power Components Division is currently seeking a Lead Analyst.SCM.General (Strategic Sourcing Specialist) to join our team. This position is based at our Haina facility.
Eaton Haina Plant Haina seeks a Lead Analyst.SCM.General (Strategic Sourcing Specialist) to assure materials are procured at the lowest total cost, per specification, in a timely manner. Evaluates procurement methods and applies most effective negotiating techniques based on the situation. Works with other department process owners to identify and prioritize opportunities to improve productivity, cost, quality and service. Manage and analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support Eaton’s Sourcing initiatives driving results measured by lower material costs, responsive supplier performance, process and service improvements, and resultant productivity throughout the supply chain.
- Evaluates procurement methods and recommends/implements new procedures, strategies, and /or suppliers. Perform analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead the supplier market analysis and ensure supplier qualification for RFQ’s. Provide suppliers recommendations that provide the best value for Eaton
- Drives cost out projects that result in savings to the bottom line
- Lead, facilitate or execute cost reduction projects
- Assure that materials are procured at the lowest total cost, per specifications, in an efficient manner and delivered on time
- Assist other department process owners (Engineering, Production, Operations, and Finance) in identifying and prioritizing opportunities to improve productivity, cost, quality and service throughout the external supply chain
- Ensure compliance to all purchasing policies and exhibit excellent Ethical behavior
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Professional degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar positions
- English Level: Proficient
- Has Project Management functional knowledge expertise combined with a strong process and system thinking mindset to consistently make quality operational decisions when ambiguity may exist
- Advanced PC skills (MS Office, MS Project, AS400 MS Outlook)
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Negotiation skills
Preferred (Basic) Qualifications:
- Preferred: Experience in controlling costs, materials warehouse, APICS, Eaton quality Systems (EQS), Enovia document control system and / or area of Manufacturing. Knowledge of MAPICS / Vista
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: ADMIN Administrative
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time