Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting to and working closely with the Regional Sales Manager you will be required to assist and support the sales process in selling to our Wholesale and M&E Contractors. The position is also responsible for working effectively with Business Development Managers in the Sales team to ensure close communication and success in effective transactional duties.
This position is home based and the succesful candidate needs to be based around Slough, Reading, Luton to be close to the assigned customers.
Your key deliverables:
- Supporting the RSM in the execution and development of an agreed strategy for sales
- To achieve a sales target/set margin level
- To ennsure the support of growth within the region
- Continuously monitoring and improving the conversion rate of quotes to orders for the region
- Introduction of Eaton and Cooper Products to provide a solution of products
- Calling on and developing business/social relationships with target Regional contractors at all levels throughout their organization in order to gain and develop opportunities through to and including the order stage
- Developing and maintaining a relationship with key business influencers within the Regional customer base, eg; Head Offices, associated Site Offices of Regional contractors, from M.D. Procurement Director, Project Director down to the Project Manager/Engineer
- Assisting in the Co-ordination of the teams activities with the other sales teams and internal departments #L
Do you have?
- An absolute determination and ambition to achieve in sales
- Previous experience in Sales ideally in a technical, power related environment
- A broad understanding of sales processes, strategies and project management.
- Excellent communication skills
- A full UK driving license
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time