If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Analyst- Enovia Development in Eaton’s Information Technology Centre, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Strong experience in Enovia V6/3D Experience Implementation, Customization, Data Migration and Integration projects of 2013x or higher.
• Strong programming experience in ENOVIA ADK, MQL, JPO, TCL, Spinner, UI customizations, process configurations.
• Experience in Enovia-CAD integrations or Enovia-ERP integrations.
• Experience in customization of different Enovia Central applications, debugging, testing and maintenance of Enovia projects.
• Experience with extracting, transforming and loading legacy data and data cleanup activities for the 2D & 3D data from other systems or from shared directory into Enovia.
• Experience in requirements gathering / analysis, solution design and conducting peer review (design, code, test scripts) and make suitable recommendations.
• Very Good understanding of change management process like Code review, Impact analysis and deployment.
• Should be able to analyze Engineering processes and user requirements for Enovia changes and provide continuous improvement by analyzing, developing, and reviewing Enovia changes.
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline such as: B.E / BTech / MCA / Equivalent (EITC) or B.S. Comp Sci / Mathematics / Engineering / Equivalent
4+ years of relevant industry experience with:
3+ years’ experience in design, development, implementation and administration of Enovia application development
Excellent proficiency with the English language (written and verbal).
Eaton University: Change Management, Emotional Intelligence
ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Design
ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Operation
Leadership skills for Individual contributors.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time