Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
By joining our Accounting Team, you will become responsible for providing accurate financial analysis that can be used to support and influence decision making for Eaton Corporate Finance teams. As a Financial Accountant you will
You will make a difference by:
- Analysing financial data relating to rolling forecasts, profit plans, monthly results and ad-hoc requests.
- Performing all necessary reviews, analysis and postings required in line with month end requirements and with accounting standards.
- Acquiring & maintaining complete understanding of the Eaton financial analysis tools including Oracle/Hyperion/Encore/Radar/HFM to ensure accurate reporting.
- Developing and improve Forecasting, Actual and budgeting Financial Analysis reporting.
- Producing month end reporting requirements including full balance sheet reconciliation, review and compliance checks including co-ordination of balance sheet sign off in line with SOX/audit requirements.
- Proactively seeking new opportunities to improve the productivity within the Accounting team.
- Developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Supporting the transfer new service offerings or enhancements either through direct on-boarding responsibility or providing financial guidance, viewpoints and support where required.
- Participating in the preparation of, annual profit plan and forecasts and annual recharge process requirements across the EMEA region.
- Insuring adherence to standard accounting principles and practices under both local and US GAAP.
- Completing all balance sheet monthly and quarterly deliverables and reviewing balance sheet positions for integrity of accruals.
- Providing Internal and external audit support.
- Performing monthly analysis, provide reasons for movement and make necessary adjustments for financial reporting.
Your experience matters:
- Financial degree or equivalent, with at least 2-3 years’ finance experience.
- Fluent English ans Serbian Languages.
- Recognized accounting qualification ACCA | CIMA | ICAS | MBA | CPA is preferable.
- Advanced PC / Technical Skills and Experience with Microsoft Office Products including MS Access, MS Excel and Visual Basic. Advanced knowledge of ERP preferably SAP.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX exposure preferable.
- Thorough understanding of Accountancy, Corporate Policies, Corporate Procedures and Systems.
- Proven track record delivering process improvement initiatives.
- Proven track record in managing, communicating and escalating risk.
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without day to day supervision.
- Experience in a similar industry will be advantageous, as well as international experience.
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you.
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you.
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you.
- We value diversity, join our passionate team.
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No