Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
Service Operations Manager Location: Kista, Sweden
As a Service Operations Manager you will offer first-class service of Eaton's installed products. We are a global company and market leader in Sweden with one of the largest service team.
Your key deliverables:
• Act as Operations Manager, Project Leader in bigger projects and service assignments)
• Coordination of service operations / planning including handshake between service & project/sales departments
• Intensive customer relationship management
• Monitoring of ongoing service activities, spare part stock, use of tools & other materials on site,
• Assistance and initiate optimizing of internal service processes,
• Commissioning and coordination of subcontractors
• Monthly Operational reporting
• EHS improvements,
• Work place inspections & Manage the Field Service Engineers
• If needed act as Field Service Engineer (incl. commissioning, maintenance, repair, trouble shooting, etc.).
What we are looking for:
• Experience in a similar role.
• University/college degree required
• Relevant years of experience
• Specialized knowledge and skills
• Proven commercial skills
What we offer:
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• At Eaton, promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
• Challenging projects in dynamic environment
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time