(Location: Al Khobar / Dammam – KSA)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Sales Manager – UPS & Data Center Solutions (Power Quality), you will be responsible for formulating and executing Eaton's UPS and solutions business strategy in IT infrastructure, Data Centers, Buildings and Industrial markets across Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province and Bahrain. You will be responsible for managing Eaton's partner network to drive sales and achieve profit plan targets and thereby meet the growth aspirations of the company.
Your key deliverables:
- Meet regional sales targets assigned for Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain
- Maintain strong relationships with specifically with Oil & Gas entities and EPC's
- Engage with System Integrators (Critical Power, ELV), IT VARs and Electrical Contractors to sell into assigned segments
- Promote Data Center solutions to Coloc, Consultants, and End users by active engagement and prescription activity
- Make sure Eaton UPS and Data Center solutions are listed in consultant and end user vendor list
- Build and manage healthy pipeline by effective use of CRM tools
- Maintain cordial relationship and support Eaton project partners and distribution channels to achieve set business goals
- Provide accurate sales forecast and market feedback regularly to the Sales Leader
- Enhance customer experience
- Champion and role model Eaton’s Ethics & Values and commitment to Health & Safety.
- Formulate and Drive Sales, Product and Pricing strategy for UPS and Data Center solutions in Projects and Channel business, creating awareness and driving demand with end users to win profitable market share.
- Work collaboratively with support functions and peers to help drive wider corporate strategies and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent experience in industry
- Vast experience in the UPS, data center portfolios and IT industry
- Strong experience working in Oil and Gas market segment in Eastern Saudi Arabia and Bahrain
- Proven Business planning and Strategic thinking skills
- Excellent leadership capabilities
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time