- Responsible for delivering growth and profitability of a Product Line portfolio, coordinating with Product Managers and collaborating closely with Sales, Marketing, Segments, Business Development, Engineering, External partners at regional and global level.
- P&L Responsibility of the Product Line. Create and drive a strategy to grow Software as a standalone product offering.
- Responsible for the Divisional Software and Communication strategy, Roadmap definition and Implementation related to $450m of direct component sales in EMEA.
- Identification, planning and implementation of new, profitable growth opportunities and sales strategies in collaboration with local sales organizations, as well as business development.
- Interface between the business unit and the assigned sales organizations as well as key account management and direct customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree; electrical/computing/software engineering or similar.
- Strong product management and/or business management experience/as in a matrix organization - P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business strategy, planning, and budgeting, analytical skills.
- Experience in developing product roadmaps, positioning strategy, price management, value proposition development, and product launches.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business models based on innovation. Agile and SCRUM methodologies are a must.
- Strong presentation and training capabilities.
- Travelling up to 30-50%.
- English fluent.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience of driving negotiations with global customers preferred.
- Experience abroad (outside EMEA) a plus.
- German fluent.
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time