If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Manager Materials Executive in Eaton’s GSC CoE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· This position will be based in Eaton’s Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence at Pune.
· The person in this role will lead all materials associated operational activities for global Eaton performed out of CoE in Pune. This position acts as the materials champion for SIOP, Supplier Planning & Inventory Management and work across all regions, business/verticals.
· The position will be accountable to support all Global Business to improve performance metrics - OTD, DOH, Premium, E&O, Hiring on time, Inclusion and Diversity, Talent Management and development etc. Understand the competitive landscape, future technology and trends and translate them into break through strategies
· Build strong customer relationship and anticipates / deliver customer centric solutions
· Creates and fosters culture of learning and continuous improvement
Attracts and selects the talent needed to meet
current and future business need
Acts as a coach and motivator to help employees develop
· Build a pipeline of high performing , diverse teams that apply their skills in different perspectives\Inspires others to connect with vision
Set high expectations and galvanizes the
organization to achieve them
• Effectively drive changes while dealing with ambiguity.
• Active I&D advocate and a talent scout
• Aligns and drive with Global Materials Council across all Business verticals.
Engineering Graduate with Masters in Operations/SCM
Must have 15+ years of relevant experience in Materials management domain. Experience in handling global/diverse stakeholders. Should have exp of handling team of 200+.
APICS CPIM or equivalent Certification
Transitions processes using Eaton’s Pro launch methodology.
Handles escalations and provides solutions by using quality
tools like 8D analysis, Why – Why analysis
Able to forge relations at all levels, collaborate internally & work in the matrix reporting structures.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time