Eaton’s Electrical has an opening for an:
EMEA SEGMENT MARCOM MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS
Hiring location: multiple locations within the region
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services.
You will be responsible for working with the EMEA Residential segment manager and the EMEA Campaign and Demand Center manager to drive the creation and execution of a demand creation strategy to help support profitable growth for Eaton’s Electrical Sector.
Your key deliverables:
• Work with the Residential segment marketing leader, product line managers, key account sales managers and participating CSOs to develop and implement compelling selected season (campaign) topics
• Work with EMEA Campaign and Demand Center manager, Segment Manager, key account sales managers and participating CSOs to input and track budgets for the Residential segment season activities in central budgeting application
• Participate in the NPI (New Product Introduction) process to ensure all relevant BU product launches are fully incorporated in Season plans supporting the Residential segment and promoted to relevant decision makers in the right format depending on the stage in the buying cycle
• Support the segment leader with the development of specific personas and micro-personas that guide all communications, activities and the optimum mix of media
• Work with country marcomm and sales teams to ensure successful implementation of seasons in the region
- Bachelor’s degree with postgraduate qualification in marketing or related field preferred
- Consolidated experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of modern digital marketing
- Agile, learner and strong understanding of large account sales
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Availability for short and frequent business trips
- Highly effective cross-functional Team Player
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time