Associate Analyst - Business Intelligence
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Associate Analyst - Business Intelligence
in Eaton’s GSCM SOE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our
work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Able to understand data in its wider context and in handling large data sets with ability to convert it in to meaningful information.
- Prepare and publish reports, dashboard and scorecards timely and accuratly by extracting and compiling of data from multiple SCM data systems and tools.
- Critically review key process steps for potential improvements & automation aiming at integrity of data systems & tools. This includes but is not limited to supporting the team to improve the effectiveness of data and tools/systems in use.
- Proactive in detecting and resolving problems and ability to work independently and as part of a team. Timely escalation of issues whenever necessary.
- Able to co-ordinate with different functional heads/personnel as per the need and ability to take on other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Must have programming skills with querying languages: SQL
- Experience & able to convert data / report through informative visualization
- Good understanding of BI / Analytics project life cycle
- Good power point presentation skill for internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of common data science toolkits, such as Data Analysis toolkit in MS Excel etc.
- Should be well versed with Data & Information Management, Reporting & MIS, Ad-hoc reporting, Business Insight & Analysis
- 8 Years
- R, Python, Core Python, Data Structure, Oython ORM, MS Excel
- Customer Focus, Global Savvy, Get Results through self and others, Problem solving and decision Making, Good Communication Skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only