- Package, label, palletize and remove finish good fixtures, specialty fixtures and /or fixture parts and components as they reach completed stage.
- Work as directed by instructions from supervisor or set-up personnel and/or manufacturing instructions.
- Obtain proper materials respective to each job, assembling cartons or packaging as required.
- Maintain orderly working and storage area, keeping packaging cartons, contents and pallets in a neat and orderly manner
- Must observe safety rules and regulations at all times
- Work with tools such as tape dispenser, utility knives, tape machines, electric staplers, pallet jacks electrical/manual, banding equipment, cranes/lift assist, computer, SAP, TDM, EOL Testing, weight scales, label printers, scanners, and protective safety and electrostatic dissipative equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Vicksburg, MS will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Two or more months of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs on a regular basis during the entire shift.
- Attention to detail required to perform duties accurately.
- Must be able to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No