- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Must observe safety rules and regulations at all times
- Perform additional related duties as required
- Must pass a qualification test to be considered for position.
- You will work with tools such as hand operated power screwdrivers, hand screwdrivers, rivet machine, terminators, baggers, pliers, hammer, drift pin, nut runner, other hand tools, and protective safety and electrostatic dissipative equipment.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Vicksburg, MS will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work at a rapid, continuous pace.
- Must have good manual dexterity with hands.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision (painted parts), and depth perceptions (internal component assembly).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No