Eaton's Aerospace Group has an opening for an Account Manager based in Paris, France
The Account Director manages Eaton Aerospace Group (EAG) business at one of the key/major accounts including the supervision of all activities on existing businesses and the lead role to growth EAG business at the account. The Account Director works across all divisions and functions. This role leading French based customers and will ideally be based in Paris.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following:
A. Proactively monitors the overall “Eaton Health” at the account across all customer sites and Eaton sites; it includes the management of Customer Scorecard and Go-To-Green plan.
B. Understands and prioritizes issues affecting the business relationship for timely resolution; leads and provides guidance for appropriate corrective action plan and provide executive reporting as needed.
C. Act as the “Voice of the Customer” for all business aspects, including Customer Needs and Wants (CNW); has deep understanding of the customer strategic direction, challenges, threats and opportunities.
D. Develops and leads a customer growth strategy. Accountable for sales growth at the account (direct, indirect (Tier 1) and aftermarket sales).
E. Supports the deployment of the applicable parts of the Eaton Strategic Plan at the account, including activity related to technology road map alignment, business development, etc.)
F Develops and manages key relationships at customer executive levels. Owns the customer relationship map and manages an executive contact plan.
G. Supports, or leads, major new business capture campaigns.
H. Provides competitive intelligence on peer company / competitors at the account; develops expertise on applicable market segment of the account
I. Manages the Customer Survey process at the account
J. Manages / coordinates resource from all function/organization dedicated to the account Those resources could include on–site engineers, Product Sales Engineers, on-site support, customer service, product support.
• At least 10 years of experience in an industrial commercial sales role and/or customer facing role
• Bachelor degree or higher diploma
• Must be French speaking to at least a fluent level
• Overall good understanding of the Aerospace Industry- (Well seasoned Aerospace professional)
• In depth knowledge and relationships at the applicable customer
• Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written - with ability to report at the Executive level
• Strong professional presence, inspiring respect at the customers and within Eaton
• Provides leadership and fosters teamwork among with internal customers
• Strong ability to influence the directions and attainment of objectives without having direct control over resources. Ability to work in a matrix environment.
• Ability to think “Out of the Box” and provide creative and innovative solution.
• Proficient with Microsoft Business Software (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Good business acumen and knowledge of the sales cycle
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER Aerospace Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time