Eaton‘s EMEA Aerospace Division has an opening for:
Master scheduler - Planificateur central
(Location : Coignieres (78) - France)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
You will join our site of Maurepas, leader in the manufacture of innovative systems mainly for aeronautics. You will report to the Supply Chain Manager of the site, and will be responsible for analyzing the order book and balancing future customer demand with manufacturing and supplier capabilities to ensure the completion of customer requirements. We are looking for a professional with solid experience in the field of industrial planning.
Your key deliverables :
• Analyse customer requirements provided by the Customer Service;
• Balance future customer demand with manufacturing and supplier capacity in order to meet customer requirements;
• Set up work order in adequation with different constraint such as lead time, cost and quality. He or she act as an interface between manufacturing, purchasing, customer service and quality department;
• Review and update, if necessary work order release and due dates in relation to the demand of the customers;
• Review and analyse possible malfunctions;
• Take the decision to launch production orders in the case of components shortage;
• Monitors the stability of production plan, follows the reasons for changes and ensure that the root causes of the volatility of production plan are resolved;
• Updates the planning parameters in the ERP (MFGPRO) to ensure the correct generation of planned orders, by optimizing the level of inventory, unit cost, logistics and manufacturing costs;
• Set up the MPS in the ERP in order to generate manufacturing and purchasing requirements and maintain acceptable inventory level.
Do you have / Are you?
• Third level education (BTS, DUT, Master degree…)
• Experience in similar position
• Good English level
• Proficient with PC use including MS Word, Excel, …
• CPIM degree
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
• Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
• Culture & Values - at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
• Inclusion & Diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No