Eaton’s Electrical has an opening for an:
Solution Application Engineer
Hiring Location: Bologna
Work location: Central Italy
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services.
As Solution Architect (& Customer Driven Innovation Engineer) you will be a role model in the Sales Organization while being a ”Hunter” to drive growth opportunities in the customer portfolio.
Your main objective is, together with the sales organization, to implement and drive new growth opportunities in the MOEM machine builder segment.
A close cooperation to all product lines, engineering team but also partners as panel builders, and system integrators network is required.
You will be responsible for filling the sales funnel with the right potential key customers and will be measured by sales growth to previous year in his dedicated segment / region.
Your key deliverables:
· Generate together with sales organization, new customers in industrial automation; expand today’s business by existing customers, focus on new solutions by pushing the full Eaton basket of products
· Gather innovation, technology and customer needs, share those with the product lines and the Engineering organization and proposes specific strategies
· Demonstrate Eaton’s values and philosophy with every action and every decision in combination of recognizing the value of different perspectives and EATON culture
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering / electronic / mechatronic / systems engineering
· Previous work- experience in Electric/Electronic sector in the industrial field
· Know-how of automation PLC and HMI software, (e.g. CODESYS), electromechanical and electronic motor control and VSD
· Fluent in Italian and English (oral and written). Additional language preferred (German, French)
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time