Eaton’s Corporate Sector is currently seeking a business analyst/project manager to join our team. This position is based at our Beachwood, OH facility and is part of our Global Financial Services & Systems (GFSS) team.
This position is responsible for managing significant global improvement and productivity projects as well as support of technology and communications platforms within the Global Financial Services & Systems function.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Analyze financial processes and facilitates meetings to develop documentation for global projects. You will complete business analysis and project management using PROLaunch, Eaton’s project management methodology and effectively communicate with our internal customers and our global finance team to complete projects per agreed upon project timelines.
- Develop business requirements, communication plans, implementation plans, project plans and risk/remediation plan for global projects. You will resolve project issues, including researching and recommending solutions for the design and development work on projects and processes.
- Communicate roles, and aligns/manages global GFSS and external resources, including GFSS customers, Database Administrators, IT staff (onshore and offshore) and software vendors and coordinate across disciplines and countries to establish standard systems and processes.
- Establish and track metrics, and perform benchmarking, to improve the metrics processes.
- Champion PROLaunch and project scorecard measures while collaborating with other project managers
- Manage, improve and champion innovation within our GFSS organization.
- Identify, research, and resolve issues within the various technology platforms in conjunction with internal and external resources.
- Maintain security and data integrity within the financial systems supported by the Global Financial Shared Services
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in accounting, IT, and/or finance
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in project management
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in financial systems
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Beachwood, OH will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- This position does not provide sponsorship. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship to be considered.
- Master’s degree in finance or accounting from an accredited institution
- 7+ years of experience in accounting, IT, and/or finance
- 5+ years of project management experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAFSC North America Financial Services Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time