Eaton’s Electrical sector is currently seeking an Associate Planner to join our first shift team. This position is based at our Calgary Canada facility.
The Associate Planner supports the buying and planning of material executing and monitoring shortages related to both advanced material and kanban stock material. Where shortages are reoccurring, facilitate a review of each part and identify root cause and corrective action. Prepare and execute weekly cycle count activities on pull inventory to monitor process consistency. Support the PI processing by assisting with counts and data entry. Manage and support production area with Kanban replenishment process. Help drive process improvement where applicable.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Cycle Count Process
- Material Flow Process
- Materials Replenishment Planning
- Material Analytics
- Discrete Job Process including closing orders, invalid AMO, shortages, and surplus items
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Physical Inventory Process
- Warranty Process
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent level of education from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in Canada without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within an 80-kilometer radius of the work location will be considered
- Familiarity with Eaton systems applications such as: Outlook, ERP systems, Oracle, business intelligence applications and computer systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Non Conformance Database, CHIP-In Program and ideas Program,
- Knowledge and familiarity with Material Flow, Job Completion, Inventory Management
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No