Eaton’s Electrical Sector has an opening for a:
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Programme Manager you will monitor the profit and loss of projects with Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for every project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
You will establish objectives and goals and provide direction to project teams in areas of customer concerns, potential changes in scope and risk assessment.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Your key deliverables:
- You will manage effective communications to improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements and manage customer expectations / commitments internal to the business.
- You will be responsible for ensuring standard program management processes are utilized and adequate to support the project execution and teams; by coordinating project reviews, preparing and publishing program management metrics and reports whilst maintaining the metrics for the project.
- You will manage all risks and requirements of the project. This will be accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all project activities and deliverables and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- You will provide periodic project updates of current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g. technical, cost, and schedule).
- You will manage the scope and specification for the project considering the need of customer, stakeholders and in collaboration with the Program Management Office (PMO).
- You will report project progress and information, perform project reviews, identify risks and deviations, and obtain solutions.
- You will have responsibility for performing PROLaunch Stage Gate reviews.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering or Business degree preferred
• 5-10 years’ experience in Program Management; or a combination of Program Management with some Engineering, Operational and/or Product Management
• Experienced in electrical New Product Introduction (NPI) and/or Operational projects; Experience in automotive Program Management very desirable
• Fully demonstrating to proficient in program management methodologies, processes and tools
• Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (PMP) or equivalent recommended
• Broad knowledge of the electrical industry
• Fluent in English
• German language
• Experience in automotive Program Management
• Knowledge of the automotive industry and electric vehicles
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time