Responsible for the product requirements, design, development and testing of Back end software for Lighting Products. Positions’ main responsibility would be to enhance existing and/or develop new software that enables the launch of new cloud based applications. Provide technical solutions via execution, follow defined processes & lead in software development & technology innovations. Additionally, assisting the technical lead for conceptualization, engineering and software specification of new product platform solutions that meet the stated market requirements for performance, cost, and functionality for Lighting Control products.
- Enhance existing and/or develop new software that enables the launch of new enterprise software products, functionality and services with various web technologies.
Enhance and follow software guidelines, UI design patterns and style guides.
Work with the other software development team members when coordinating on large projects.
Translate requirements into software in line with project vision.
Participate in the definition of both the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
Participate and contribute in sprint planning, demo and retrospective.
Participate in design and code reviews.
· BE degree in Computer Science /IT/ Electrinocs /Electrical
· Engineering graduate with 7+ upto 9 year’ experience in developing Web based application using Java 8, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate/JPA.
· Experience producing/ consuming REST Web services.
· Strong Experience in developing micro services and knowing patterns in micro services .
· Strong knowledge of Web Application architecture and Servlet/JSP programming
· Knowledge of Producer Consumer Architecture, Active MQ, RabbitMQ
· Sound knowledge of Cloud components Azure/AWS and Deployment process(Dev-Ops)
· Hands-on experience implementing unit test using J-Unit, Mockito
· Expert knowledge of best practices in software engineering methodologies, processes, and technologies with a passion for programming.
· Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented programming and design principles.
· Expert ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding challenges.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and to follow directions.
· Ability to articulate and promote software development best-practices.
· Experience with revision control systems, preferably Git.
· Skilled in writing specifications and end-user documentation.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time