Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Production Superintendent to join our team. This position is based at our Queretaro facility.
The Production Superintendent is responsible for overall management of a manufacturing cell lines. Overall responsibility for leading manufacturing team in achieving production schedule, product quality, product cost, maintenance programs and employee safety goals. Coordinates with all functional and service groups to meet customer requirements. Drives performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals. Leverages resources and motivates personnel to create high performance culture.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Manages and directs all manufacturing activities to ensure completion of customer requirements
- Manages and coordinates human resources to achieve the master schedule preventive maintenance and manage corrective maintenance.
- Assesses performance indicators, and takes appropriate actions, to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are met
- Ensures required documentation and/or system transactions are executed to meet customer, manufacturing system, and financial reporting requirements
- Assures policies, procedures, and other documentation are followed to ensure consistent and compliant manufactured product
- Provides leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance
- Supports product design organization through new product introduction phase to ensure customer manufacturing delivery times are met
- Assures that Environmental, Health, and Safety issues are addressed considering local regulations, Eaton policy, and good corporate citizenship
- Evaluates operational performance of the group in order to facilitate performance management, merit promotions, job transfers, dismissals, commendations, etc.
- Develops budgets and resource plans, and monitors performance, to achieve product delivery and cost requirements
- Coordinates and assists with business initiatives, participating on teams in order to drive best practices across enterprise.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts through the implementation of Lean and Six Sigma Tools and Techniques.
- Lead the operation to implement Eaton Business System (EBS) towards the EBE Plant Certification.
- Maintain the quality systems to achieve compliance with ISO14001, IATF16949 and maintain certification
- Participate with other staff members in establishing operating procedures, goals and objectives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering or similar bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Production Superintendent Position
- TPM and manage maintenance indicators (DOWN TIME, MTTR AND MTBF).
- Solid knowledge of engineering, quality and manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma and/or similar quality systems implementation.
- Proficiency in Problem Solving Methodologies and Statistical Quality techniques including: SPC, PFMEA, 8-D, CORE Tools
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
- knowledge of engineering, quality and manufacturing processes
- knowledge of Preventive and corrective maintenance activities, work groups, management SOX requirements, Quality systems, MESH and EBS applicable to department.
- Knowledge of financial concepts and techniques utilized to establish value propositions of operational changes
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional process improvement teams.
- MBA Desired
- Project management experience
Position Success Criteria:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Presentation Skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Puesto: Manufactura y Operaciones
Organización: HYD Hydraulics Group
Nivel de puesto: Líder de equipo
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No
Viaje: Sí, un 10 % del tiempo