If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking for Admin Assistant in Eaton’s corporate business, based in Tanauan, Batangas. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This role exciting role offers the opportunity to: Be responsible for personnel related administration.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Preform PO/PR Administration
- Order supplies and coordinate with vendors
- Coordinate shuttle service schedule and activities
- Review invoices and process payments
- Arrange hotel and transportation for visitors and HRS team
- Schedule team meetings
- Responsible for team building & events organization and coordination
- Maintain smooth communication channels in workplace and coordinate communication activities.
- Prepare monthly reporting, such as expenses report, organization chart, etc.
- Perform Other tasks assigned by HR Manage or Site Leader
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-year Administrative experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and resourceful
- Able to work well with people across multiple functions and cultures
- Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Must be willing to work in Sto. Tomas, Batangas (First Philippine Industrial Park)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No