Eaton located in Charlotte, NC has an opening for Replenishment to work on 3rd Shift.
This is a warehouse position requiring the use of industrial powered equipment such as narrow aisle reach forklifts and end riders. This position is responsible for moving finished goods form the overflow locations into the pick locations in order to accommodate the picking process. This position is required to maintain the required production levels, inventory accuracy, and good housekeeping.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Responsible for the verification of the item, the quantity and location to which the material is being transacted.
- Responsible for consolidating any opened cartons when putting material away.
- Responsible for ensuring that the location is neat and accurate when transaction has been completed.
- When putting material away into the carton flow racks the replenisher must make sure that the labels are facing the pickers and that the location is not overstocked.
- Responsible for performing cycle counts when discrepancies are discovered and notifying the appropriate inventory control personal when necessary.
- Responsible for identifying and placing all less than full cartons on the top layer for pallet locations and in the front of the location for all carton flow rack locations.
- Responsible for reacting to any picker request as quickly as possible and communicating to management any items that may need to have pick locations assigned.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this opening, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Charlotte, NC facility will be considered.
- Minimum 1 year of experience operating a stand up reach forklift
- Minimum 1 year experience in RF technology
- Quality and Safety oriented
- Possesses solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude and a sense of urgency
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. several times during the day
- When operating powered equipment, operators must be mobile enough to turn their body to look in the direction of travel
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ES CRDS WD Wiring Devices
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No