Sales Representative will be developing Power Quality product sales at the assigned region - South federal district.
The Sales Representative is expected to:
- Meet the Tier-2 partners sales objectives i.e. turnover measured by partners’ sales-out, sales profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain range of activities to ensure partners performance.
- Achieve sales targets, promotes growth and expansion at the assigned market (Russia)
- Develop an effective win strategy
- Develop of programs and terms for partners to ensure business growth
- Build effective cooperation with Tier 2 partner through daily interface with representatives in partner operations and engineering via phone and visits.
- Cooperate with professionals across the company for experience in building partner programs
- Contribute in marketing planning
- Gain understanding of partner needs and competitive landscape and purposes partner specific strategies.
- Act as a point of contact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues, inquiries, contracts or and its amendments, order handling etc. and to ensure that partner requirements are addressed timely .
- Originates, develops, and facilitates trainings including ones at partner locations (if applicable).
- Bachelor degree in engineering.
- Degree in business/economics will be a plus.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in an IT company, preferred in Channel sales/ Partners / KAM / E-Shop / E-commerce / VARs
- Knowledge of UPS products including software, Data Center business, the IT market in Russia desirable,
- Russian - native speaker. English, intermediate level required.
- Strong business focus
- High level of self-integrity and time management
- Proven drive for results
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Strong team player
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time