Eaton’s Electrical Division is currently seeking a Paint Line Operator on 2nd shift, starting at $18.45/hour (depending on experience) to join our team. The position is based at our Waukesha (Badger Drive), WI facility.
The Electronic Coat Paint Line Operator is responsible for operating the paint like system, including loading and unloading panels and large tanks. Operators are also responsible for assembling cabinets for our sister site on Lincoln Avenue and moving materials with a forklift as necessary.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright individuals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Break down cubicle kits and hang on paint line; including covers, nut guards, and miscellaneous component parts. You will then unload parts onto pallets or carts without damage to painted surface.
- Prepare and hang large transformer and regulator tanks.
- Make proper hanger and hook selection to hang parts to ensure safe operations.
- Apply and remove thread protectors, masking tape and visually inspects part for conformance to standards.
- Operate drop sections, shuttle cars, towers, and rotators to complete hanging of tanks, cubicles, and racks containing miscellaneous parts. You will also operate controls in selection process for color and destination.
- Assemble of cabinet and all related hardware for Lincoln Ave.
- Visually inspect parts at load points, transfers, and unload points to maximize the quality of the product.
- Operate stackers and fork trucks to move material to and from storage and staging areas.
- Load and unload materials into and out of hook burn-off oven and is trained in operating procedures of oven.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the Outstanding benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay, Benefits start on day one, Vacation time, Employee Discounts, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Educational Assistance Program and many more!
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED form an accredited institution is required.
- Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Relocation benefits not included. Only candidates living within 50 miles of Waukesha WI will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No