Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Order and restock components, follow standard work and 6S, perform a visual inspection of the previous operation, and construct and test all types of tap changers using the OPS and standard work.
- Work in low voltage lead assembly to assemble small and large components and conduct hand soldering.
- Build the sub-assemblies per OPS and quality standards that are required in the final assembly with use of calibrated tooling.
- Build and fulfill requirements needed; work closely with engineering, quality, and shipping department to ensure product is completed and shipped on time.
- Conduct ratio testing on the unit and troubleshoot any potential problems found in order to complete ratio test.
- Move units by use of overhead cranes and power industrial vehicles.
- Repair units and components that have failed test, are defective, or require other needed changes.
- Participate in teardown, repair and modification of customer supplied equipment as directed by engineering or quality departments.
- Troubleshoot as needed throughout the process.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay, Benefits start on day one, Vacation time, Employee Discounts, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Educational Assistance Program and many more!
- A high school diploma or GED form an accredited institution is required.
- Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Relocation benefits not included. Only candidates living within 50 miles of Waukesha WI will be considered. Active Duty military personnel are exempt from the geographical limitation.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No