Join Eaton’s Information Technology team and help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms.
We are currently seeking a Senior Aerospace IT Business Relationship Manager to join our Industrial Business Relationship Management team. No relocation is being offered for this position. The candidate will be based at our Beachwood, OH OR Fort Worth, TX facilities.
The Senior Aerospace IT Business Relationship Manager will partner with the SVP/GM of the Fuel and Motion Controls (FMC) Division of the Aerospace group and have global functional ownership for Operations/ERP (including Industry4.0 and Quality) with partnership alignment accordingly. The BRM will align the IT strategies with the business strategies, developing associated initiative roadmaps and priorities accordingly. The BRM will also partner and align roadmaps and priorities with the enterprise IT Center of Excellence (COE) teams to effectively manage the business IT project portfolio, system support, and associated budgets.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. In this role:
- You will ensure IT alignment with customer strategy - customer advocate
- You will ensure customer alignment with IT strategy and IT guiding principles. Communicate IT vision and objectives.
- You will eliminate projects that are not aligned with the IT strategy, have weak business benefits or are duplicate solutions to existing enterprise software portfolio
- You will ensure solutions aligned with and supports architecture standards. Partner with architecture team if no standard exists
- You will be responsible to customer for service provider success
- You will be a trusted advisor and introduce innovation
- You will influence IT structures that support our customers - COEs, development, production support.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years IT Application experience
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership manager of people role
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Advanced to SME understanding of some of Eaton key application(s)
- Advanced to SME understanding of integration and impact points of involved systems globally for a division or function.
- Advanced understanding of IT industry trends and applicability to operation
- Basic financial acumen - managing budget
- Advanced understanding of ERP processes
- Aerospace Industry experience
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time