Eaton’s Aerospace Division is currently seeking a Machine Repair to join our 2nd shift team. This position is based at our Jackson, MS facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Have experience with manufacturing equipment repair such as CNC machines, milling machines, lathes, grinders, and related metal working equipment
- Have experience in repairing low speed cutting spindles on conventional machines
- Have the ability to read technical manuals and related drawings
- Have experience operating general maintenance equipment and tools & basic knowledge of machine component parts
- Have the ability to read and understand blueprints and applicable specifications
- Have necessary hand tools
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution required.
- A minimum of three (3) years prior work experience in an industrial or military setting operating, repairing, maintaining, and/or performing maintenance on manufacturing equipment, industrial equipment, or other types of industrial machinery.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Jackson, MS will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Two (2) years prior experience operating and/or maintaining CNC equipment
- Five (5) years prior work experience performing maintenance on manufacturing or industrial equipment
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No