If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Senior Analyst - Oracle MDM in Eaton’s Enterprise IT, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Involve in Technical Design, Development,
Testing, and Deployment of Oracle R12 based MDM applications.
• Design and Development for Applications around MDM.
• Provide Production support for MDM applications.
• Coordinate and manage all aspects of small projects for the development and implementation
• Coordinate and Communicate work streams associated with MDM.
• Involve in Technical Design,
Development, Testing, and Deployment of MDM applications
• Coordinate and Communicate work streams associated with Oracle MDM
• Work closely with other teams (DBA, ERP/BI etc.) to ensure effective project delivery.
• Learn and become proficient in Eaton’s IT Service Management processes for Incident, Request, Change, and Problem Management. Drive process to achieve or exceed Eaton established IT Service Management targets for metrics.
• Identify opportunities for Continuous improvement and drive the same.
• Support/Enhance existing applications.
• Establish Benchmarks.
• Suggest and Develop organizational standards and processes for Development in Oracle MDM area.
• Graduate Degree in Comp Science / Mathematics / Engineering / Equivalent
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and high drive for results
• Must possess ability to deal with ambiguity and to adapt to changing business needs
• Oracle Development skills (SQL, PL/SQL, AOL) (5 years minimum)
• Oracle Apps – Any modules (3 years minimum)
• Oracle Apps – Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Oracle API's (must have)
• Oracle Apps – TCA , PIM, PDH, CDH , MDM (advantageous)
• Demonstrated ability to learn and master Oracle Applications modules
• Oracle Apps – R12 experience (preferred)
• Good team player, self-motivating and committed with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and have knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time