Eaton’s B-Line Division is currently seeking an Associate-Painting to join our team. This position is based at our Worcester, MA facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Perform operations required to assemble and pack various products including operation of equipment in accordance with customer orders.
Maintain necessary records for all operations.
Checks completed parts to ensure compliance to Worcester Plant Quality standards and makes necessary adjustments when required to meet quality goals.
Maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary.
Adheres to all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations, and work instructions.
Assist team in achieving plant and department goals and assist with on-the-job training and continuous improvement.
Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement through participation and teamwork.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Minimum of a high School Diploma or GED from an accredited school.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Worcester, MA will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Minimum of three months assembly experience
- Minimum of one year experience in light to medium industrial manufacturing environment or six+ months hand assembly experience.
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings, bill of materials, etc.
- Requires frequent standing and bending. Must be able to regularly lift up-to 35-pounds.
- Ability to read written instructions and comprehend verbal instructions.
- Ability to read and follow standard work.
- Ability to use good judgment and problem-solving skills to make informed decisions.
- Knowledge of basic shop math, assembly, and configuration.
- Ability to use measuring tape, hand and power tools or saw
- Requires frequent standing and bending. Must be able to regularly lift up-to 50-pounds.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD WL WrightLine
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No