If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Assistant Analyst - BI in Eaton’s SCM, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and result orientated team in a large multi-national company.
Able to understand data in its wider context and in handling large data sets with ability to convert it in to meaningful information.
• Prepare and publish reports, dashboard and scorecards timely and accuratly by extracting and compiling of data from multiple SCM data systems and tools.
• Proactive in detecting and resolving problems and ability to work independently and as part of a team. Timely escalation of issues whenever necessary.
• Able to co-ordinate with different functional heads/personnel as per the need and ability to take on other tasks as assigned from time to time.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Development of ad-hoc analysis supporting operational and project needs.
• Working knowledge in data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Qlick sense, Qlikview etc.
• Enhance process efficiency with common data science toolkits, such as Data Analysis toolkit in MS Excel, R, Python etc.
• Ensure business should not get impacted under any diversed situation.
Education level required :Graduate
Years and area of experience required: 3-4 Years
Technical knowledge: R, Python, Power BI, MS Excel, Exposure to Spend Analytics
Soft skills: Customer Focus, Global Savvy, Get Results through self and others, Problem solving and decision Making, Good Communication Skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time