Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Coamo facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this role you will:
Become a business partner with the Plant Controller & Accounting Manager, providing accurate financial information on both Income Statements and Balance sheet accounts, analysis of sales, profitability, capital spending, metrics and other required specific analysis on request.
Support forecast projections, identify on time any special situation and make recommendations based on analysis results.
Expert in trends analysis on all sales, cost, absorption and all P&L line items to support management on accurate decision making and control.
Provide inputs for plant management for Flex requirements for the business based on volume changes on a monthly basis.
- Month-end closing process – Financial review, variance analysis
- Month-end forecast process - report preparation, operational / financial review and variance analysis.
- Support Profit Plan process - report preparation, operational / financial review and variance analysis.
- Various financial and non-financial operational performance control measures and analysis.
- Support during the Physical Inventory process.
- Balance Sheet reviews for accuracy, aging and documentation support
- Other ongoing activity or special projects as necessary.
- Prepares financial analysis to support the business decisions by plant management.
- Manage and control all Intercompany accounts receivables and accounts payable balances providing accurate information and resolution of out of balances in a timely manner.
- Manage inventory movements (L-Orders, Scrap and PPAP), reconcile in-transit inventory
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish), be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- PC knowledge: Windows, Microsoft Office, AS400, Oracle and Mapics
- Audit techniques and general Accountant Principles.
- Must have Oracle experience, be computer literate, especially proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- High analytical skills, attention to details,
Master’s Degree, preferable.
Proactive leader that can work several tasks simultaneously who has highly effective communication skills and requires minimum supervision.
Able to meet constraint deadlines is a must with no follow ups necessary.
Capable of working under pressure and for extended hours when necessary.
Competencies: Gets Results through Self & Others, Thinks & Acts Strategically, passionate, transparent, accountable, learner, efficient and ethical.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time