Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
EMEA Customer Care Operations Manager
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The primary function is to be the Operations Lead of all Budapest BSC based Electrical CSR Teams to provide support and assistance to customers, electrical wholesalers, distributors and resellers for designated territory and products via phone, email, fax or Web. Develop business knowledge for internal and external customers and represent the company towards customers.
The Operations Lead dedicates time to work with the customer care leadership team on strategic initiatives across teams. Participates in operations management staff meetings. Manages assigned projects and tasks and coordinates CC Team Leaders’ activities related to assigned projects as needed. Provides coaching & mentoring to Team Leaders in his, or her area of expertise, or projects. Coordinates efforts, as requested, of team leaders on behalf of operations management team in the knowledge management, training & continuous improvement areas.
Your key deliverables :
- Proactively acts to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard task/queries
- Point of reference for customers in case of local business requires Order Management & Customer Care expertise (solve complex, high impact problems).
- Supervisory role to manage ELEC CC Team Leaders in Budapest BSC
- Responsible for Order Management within agreed SLA’s and KPI’s documented in Scope of Work (Landscape File)
- Supports implementation & operations of Knowledge, Training, CI & QA frameworks
- Maintains & enhances ELEC CC Career Plan
- Works with TS, CI & QA and Remote Sales leaders as peer to implement projects & initiatives as appropriate within his/her area of operational responsibilities
- Provides input to monthly & yearly financial reports & budgeting
- Responsible to maintain attrition rate in ELEC CC defined by immediate supervisor and for Customer Satisfaction results specific to ELEC CC performance
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on customer care – than please apply.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- 2-3 year of Team Leader experience
- Minimum 4-5 years of electrical background - demonstrated technical expertise and unique knowledge in the area of expertise
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer).
- Proficient in Tools and Applications required for job function (Bid Manager, ERP, CRM and other software).
- Detailed and advanced knowledge and competency in Eaton proprietary tools and applications: ERP, CRM, Case Management, and other Eaton Tools (Bid Manager, JOE, etc.).
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time