Eaton’s Vehicle Group EMEA has an opening for a:
Fuel Vapor Regional Sales Manager
Multiple locations: Turin, Baden Baden, Tczew or Bielsko Biala
Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More from us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment.
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible to lead and deploy EMEA sales strategy and activities related to the Fuel/Vapor Customers. In addition, as sales manager you will manage all customer programs that revolve around pricing, revenue growth, profitability, design, and customer satisfaction.
Your key deliverables:
· Builds customer-supplier relationships through daily interface with customer, operations, and engineering.
· Contributes to the development of pricing and commercial terms and conditions
· Serves as / leads a member of a cross-functional customer interface team to insure a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
· Leads the development of the regional customer strategy for both the annual profit and five-year strategic plans
· Provides input into the description, qualification, and recommendations of growth opportunities for new product and systems.
· Assists in the formulation, execution, and evaluation of a technology strategies
· Gathers competitive information that project product / platform trends / directions and reports it to the Director of Sales
· Manages cost reduction programs to support customer cost reduction initiatives while maintaining internal profitability targets.
· Evaluates and communicates customer performance reports to the Customer Director.
· Deploys the Customer Relationship Review (CRR) process and assists in developing action plans to improve customer satisfaction performance.
· Assists with the resolution of all open DSO issues at responsible customer base.
· Support all Eaton Business System tasks assigned to the Sales and Marketing function (including ProLaunch, EBEA, TS, etc.)
· Has the responsibility and authority to ensure that customer requirements are addressed and communicated to the customer including inquiries, contracts or order handling, including amendments.
· Gains understanding of customer needs / wants and competitive landscape and purposes customer specific strategies to senior management.
· Acts as a point of contact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues, and customer complaints.
· Complies with the requirements of the Quality & Environmental management systems
· Originates, develops, and facilitates training at customer locations (if applicable).
· Master’s Degree in Mechanical engineering
· Fluent in English, the knowledge of a second language is appreciated
· 5 years of sales experience in Automotive industry
· Financial Skills: P&L, Cost estimating, Pricing
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
· Strong business sense and industry expertise
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
· Driven and motivated
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time