Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
Senior Prescription Specialist - Western Region
Location : Jeddah, KSA
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Senior Prescription Specialist - Western Region, you will be part of the Electrical Sales team, dealing with Consultants and End Users, supporting and advising them in design and application engineering. You should have strong Sales acumen and an ability to create strong partnership with Consultants and End Users.
Your key deliverables:
Handle Power Distribution, industrial control products & Electrical system prescription in western region
Work closely with Consultant and End users to support them in design and application engineering
Ensure Eaton brand awareness and positioning on AVL.s,
Support in updating consultants & End users with the latest IEC & ANSI standards in line with Eaton products portfolio.
Do you have / Are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 7-8 Years’ experience in Saudi Market
- Strong technical back-ground in design of electrical products and systems (Low & Medium Voltage)
- Good technical and design knowledge about IEC & ANSI standards
- Experience in handling the prescription activities for MV - LV Assemblies & components / ATS / Busway / Transformers / and ANSI NEMA Products in Saudi Market
- Hands on experience in electrical design tools, able to provide advisory on product selection
- Ability of understanding of projects cycle from FEED to delivery
- Worked previously with EPC.s, key Designers/Consultants in Saudi Arabia
- Good knowledge about the Key end users in the market such (Marafiq, SEC, SABIC, ARAMCO, ROYAL COMMISSION)
- Team player, good communication skills, presentation skills, keen of customer satisfaction, on time technical support and advisory, able to listen to customer needs
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
Culture & Values - at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
Inclusion & Diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time