Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Technician on 1st Shift. This position is based at our Euclid, OH facility.
The Euclid facility has approximately 400 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and delivery of Aerospace Fuel Pumping components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
This MRO Technician is responsible for the disassembly, repair, overhaul and test of engine driven fuel pumps.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Disassemble, inspect, disposition and reassemble customer field returns in accordance with component overhaul manuals and/or other approved technical documents. Perform all tasks to the FAA, EASA and CAAC approved procedures
- Prepare a concise and accurate documentation package for every repaired or overhauled unit
- Be required to effectively communicate with customers and auditors as needed
- Possess a clear understanding of all FAA, EASA, and CAAC approved procedures Maintain a current knowledge of all requirements
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the maintenance of mechanical devices such as pumps, motors, etc
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Euclid, OH will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Experience in an Aerospace environment
- Associate degree from an accredited institution
- Understands CMM’s, S/B’s, engineering drawings and repair sketches
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aircraft/engine accessory maintenance
- Possess sufficient computer skills to perform data entry with in our MRP system (WDS)
- ERP experience (MFG-Pro)
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to use measurement and other specialized inspection equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Good communication and organizational skills with past leadership or supervisory experience preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No