Would you like to make a difference to the environment ? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company that values employees inclusion and diversity ? Then join the Eaton team and help us provide sustainable and innovative solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
IN A NUTSHELL:
You will join our Power Switching and Protection EMEA business unit, expert manufacturers of fuse circuit protection and switch disconnect solutions. Whilst being responsible for assisting the development and implementation of strategic product plans you will be involved in truly international opportunities. We would consider candidates holding either a Commercial or Engineering degree (electrical would be preferred), ideally with product management experience, or a sound understanding of what bringing a technical product to market entails.
- Identify market opportunities for switch disconnect solutions based on Voice Of Customer
- Maintain competitive advantage by helping to prioritise plant and engineering opportunities including; custom solutions, cost reductions and process improvement opportunities
- Evaluate customer product requests, lead product development resources and co-ordinate other functional areas of the business as necessary to achieve growth, market share, cost, and profitability and volume expectations on key product projects
- Lead the product launch process for the assigned product lines
- Commercial or Engineering
- Product management experience preferable, or 2 to 5 years’ experience in a techno-commercial role with sound understanding of what bringing a product to market entails
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time