- Drive the implementation of the EMEA commercial buildings segment strategy in Germany.
- Translate business objectives into successful campaigns and activities.
- Define integrated and multi-channel marketing campaigns for the segments.
- Develop marketing content, campaigns and programs (email newsletter, direct mail, collateral, website content, SEO, social marketing, events, blogs, display advertising etc.) targeting depending on the segment installers, electrical wholesalers, panel builders, end users etc.
- Work closely with EMEA marketing to contribute to define campaign topics and persona as well as message map development.
- Implement centrally developed marketing activities in Germany.
- Drive customer participation in local segment events, conferences, roadshows etc.
- Drive training of local sales teams to ensure full familiarity with campaign content.
- Work closely with sales to implement operational action plans, set up growth plan and targets with sales leaders.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Strong B2B Marketing experience as well as experienced in building integrated on- and offline campaigns and in working with cross-functional teams, and matrix organizational settings in a dynamic environment.
- Solid experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B demand generation, marketing automation and lead nurturing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time as well as strong analytical and quantitative capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, etc.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Master Degree preferred. Technical background is a major plus.
- Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Experience in residential/commercial building products and technologies including power distribution and circuit protection, life safety components as well as smart home automation products.
- Graphic design skills.
- Great working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us.
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time