(Location: Al Khobar – KSA)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Service Sales Manager – KSA & Bahrain, you will be responsible for ensuring successful implementation of the service sales strategy for assigned regions in Saudi Arabia & Bahrain.
Your key deliverables:
- Manage profitability, achieve qualitative and quantitative targets for life cycle management, service products and solutions.
- Analyze service market potential, with full focus on Eaton installed base (IB) penetration and ensure customer relationship management.
- Lead and develop the Service Sales team to exceed the sales targets through high performance in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Deal directly with end users for contract agreements and service contracts
- Electrical engineering graduate with vast experience Service Sales Management positions
- Excellent technical background knowledge about service solutions for Medium Voltage (MV) and Low Voltage (LV) systems, with a proven track record in Service sales management
- Able to negotiate and finalize contract agreements and service contracts
- Sound knowledge of service business in Saudi Arabia in terms of customers / end users
- Able to offer competitive service solutions to customers and end clients, knowledgeable about service offering portfolio, with history of working in tendering function for service
- Have good knowledge of the end clients buying behavior in Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities market segments, able to set service growth strategies and manage the implementation
- A team player with strong presentation skills and high result orientation
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of a background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time