Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for:
Distribution & OEM Specialist - Central Region
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Distribution & OEM Specialist - Central Region, you will be part of our Electrical Sales team, dealing with our existing Distributors and working on creating more Distribution Channels in the Market for Distribution & OEM.
Your key deliverables:
- Act as Distribution & OEM specialist for Central region work closely with the existing Distributors.
- Create more distribution channels in the Market for Distribution & OEM business in line with the organization growth initiatives.
- Responsible for meeting goals and objectives by working closely with existing channels and developing new channels to market.
- The Distribution & OEM Specialist for industrial control is responsible to reinforce Eaton’s position and future advantage by developing and sustaining relationships in the distribution & OEM community and their regions.
- The Distribution & OEM specialist is responsible for developing and implementing plans and programs with Eaton's Electrical Wholesaler, Specialized Distribution Partners, Original Equipment Manufacturers OEMs & System Integrators.
Do you have / Are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 8 to 10 Years’ experience In Saudi market in the domain of Distributors / OEM.s and System Integration Sales and Management.
- Strong knowledge of Saudi Market in terms of industrial control distribution, Panel Builders, OEM and retail market and channels including competitive knowledge.
- Strong technical expertise of motor starter products, VFDs, Soft.
- Starters, control & Automation products, Energy Meters.
- Strong experience in industrial controls business.
- Ability to manage Distribution, OEM.s & System integrators.
- Good Communications skills.
- Ability to define and implement business strategies.
- Team player.
- Able to adopt to organization culture and change.
- Result oriented.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Culture & Values - at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
Inclusion & Diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time