Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
EMEA Customer Experience Director
Location: preferably Budapest, Hungary - EMEA BSC
Commercial Support Operations (CSO) is the primary organization and support function for Eaton’s Electrical Sector EMEA Sales, Services, and Emerging Markets Organization providing customer support functions and leading the Customer Service, Inside Sales, Technical Support, Continuous Improvement, Training and Knowledge Management teams for the region.
The position will have both functional and direct line reporting of the CSO based transactional teams throughout the region and direct and indirect management of the Business Service Center (Budapest, Hungary) based Order Management team.
This position has overall responsibility to improve support productivity and effectiveness for the Electrical sales and support organizations across EMEA.
This position has the responsibility to understand the drivers of, measure and improve the customers’ experience in their daily operational interactions with Eaton.
This role supports the entire EMEA Sales volume for Electrical Sector.
- Develop and implement a framework for delivering and measuring support productivity improvements, process harmonization, and transition to value added activities.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and communication of the Commercial Support Operations Strategy for EMEA
- Participate in Budapest local leadership council with functional leaders from other parts of Eaton as representative of Commercial Support Operations.
- Analyzes requirements for sales support data and builds tools to provide accurate, timely information for decision making in commercial support teams including daily management, ERP/configurations, Product, and customer master data.
- Support the Sales and Marketing Enablement teams through daily work and execution of common bid, configuration and order management process
- Build business intelligence database, tools, and dashboards to provide timely data for customer, order, and project management and service performance.
- Evaluate current business processes across Sales, Marketing, and the Divisions that can be improved and implement action plan for improved productivity, support, and customer effectiveness.
- Develop and implement an organizational structure capable of building organizational capabilities and integrating functional needs into the development of short and long range business plans.
- Develop and deploy key metrics and commercial support operations balanced score card/dashboard.
- Proven Commercial Support Operations (sales back office) experience
- Ability to manage by influence through solid relationships and process focus;
- Demonstrated ability to drive results.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in strategy implementation, business process improvement and methods including PRO-Launch, EBE, EQS, and lean 6Sigma tools are preferred.
- Knowledge and use of SCRUM for process improvement
- Budget management
- Proven leadership and talent assessment skills
- Proven customer-orientation and strategic skills
- Ability to work and manage in a matrix environment, get results and drive change through others, provide peer leadership
- Must have strong analytical skills, effective leadership style, excellent verbal and written communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong sales, service, and customer focus skills required
- International experience at an executive level
- General management or business operations experience is preferred
- Successful experience working in a complex organization with multiple, geographically diverse and international locations
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 10 years combined experience in OPEX, Supply Chain, Commercial Support Operations, Call Center management, Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
- Manager of Managers
- Commercial (Customer Facing)
- Financial and Budget Responsibility
- Strategy and Planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- MBA. Master’s degree in Business
- Six Sigma/Black Belt qualification
- Experience in Electrical Sector/Segment
- Profit and Loss responsibility
- Leadership of large multi-national teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Director
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time