If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Associate Engineer TS - APAC Region in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Center, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This position would require reading of technical drawings. Utilize varying technology (Adobe, Microsoft Office, etc.) to accurately create technical documentation, such as operation and maintenance manuals and submittals, for customer orders.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Generate User manuals of electrical gear for Small, Large and Major O&M, Submittals, Pre-Go’s, OEM, Global, Canada and Generic Customers by understanding customer requirements and interpreting electrical drawings
- Use electronic tools and applications to generate customer documentation, primarily Submittals and O&Ms.
- Develop healthy working relationship with US TST team for effective problem resolution and guidance.
- Prepares and maintains records, reports, etc. as required.
- Apply standard work, error proofing, application knowledge to drive continuous improvement.
- Maintains and updates internal reference materials.
- Graduate in Engineering (Electrical)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Good Communication Skills – Written and Spoken
- Experience in interacting positively with customers
- Min. 2yrs of experience in Switchgear manufacturing/Erection & Commissioning/Maintenance
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *LI- JS1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time